[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
An increased usage of cars, especially in urban parts of the world is driving the parking management solutions to grow rapidly. Modern technologies provide new opportunities that haven’t existed before – ApParkingSpot was developed from an idea to bring the people who need a parking place in urban area with others who have a place that is not used.
As Zesium always create innovative solutions for our clients, we contributed with our expertise to the unique ApParkingSpot – the system consisted of a backend, a web application and two mobile applications – Android and iOS for the users.
ApParkingSpot Nordic AB is representing a new concept solution for renting parking spaces among individuals, organizations and companies. ApParkingSpot is helping drivers to find, book and pay for parking in seconds – where and when needed.
- view and rent a parking space within urban area (+geolocation)
- view the specific availability of parking space for rent (specific time, e.g. from 8am – 5pm etc.)
- reserve the parking space via the app
- pay for the parking space via the app
- automate the process (automation on availability of parking spaces etc.)
- The app is developed primarily for individuals who have a parking space that is regularly available (when users are at work). The app provide relevant information about the parking spaces available – private or business ones. As the precise location is a must, the app relies on Google services: maps and location. Basic functionalities are: registration, adding a parking space, searching parking database and booking a parking space. The web app was built as responsive – adapts the payout to viewing environment (fluid grid, flexible images and media queries).
- Users have the option to set their parking space in the system as available every Monday to Friday from 8 am – 5 pm. Within business use, companies can rent parking lots within workplaces that are not used during weekends, holidays etc. through ApParkingSpot.
- Users have the option to reserve a parking space and through communication with the car, ASDS (Autosence Detection System) verifies that it is the exact car that has arrived. This allows seamless payment and identification of violations where a warning is sent directly to the monitoring company.
- The payment for parking spaces is integrated with Stripe for the seamless payment flow and good user experience.
- ASDS Autosence Detection System was developed within the app – it automates the process of renting out parking spaces. ASDS sets up a schedule when the parking lot can be rented out through Deep Learning – all calculations are based on the occupancy rate and the system learns and rents all the time based on the current usage in the parking lot. Other usage includes street parking in public areas where the car can automatically know where are the available parking places nearby and guide the driver to the spot via phone.
The ApParkingSpot was launched at the beginning of June 2018 for the Swedish market, hitting the Stockholm as the first destination – as people are eager to use it, it will prove itself as a valuable asset saving time and money for the users.
It is an innovative, robust and functional platform which helps people save money, make money and save time trying to find a parking place while driving in crowded urban areas.
Our pioneer work within ApparkingSpot will change the way parking operates in the city – we continue to be a company that innovates helping our clients to improve their business results and thrive on success.
You have a question?
Book a free 60 min consultation!