As our new mobile designer you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile apps, web apps for multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, web.
We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies and to be proactive in field of reshaping company’s visual identity.
You will be reporting to the Business Development Director and will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile apps.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process ( business development, project management, development and testing)
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance of all apps that we are releasing.
- Focused on UX and UI elements of the apps.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Work on visual identity of company ( web site, pamphlets, business cards, marketing and sales materials, HR materials etc)
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and development.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, Sketchup, Illustrator and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android material design and other web platform designs.
- Strong and professional communication skills. English spoken is a must
- Meticulous and structured in organizing work
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- 3D Animation software tools like 3DMAX, AfterEffect are the plus
Send us CV and portfolio in PDF. Applications without both documents will not be considered.