Zesium mobile is a company with over 15 years of experience in the software industry and we are accountable for over 120 successfully implemented projects for multiple international clients within various industries.
Our dedication is shaping software for the mobile future through innovation and creativity.
Knowledge, creativity and experience characterize Zesium. Our employees are highly educated individuals with valuable experience. We’re a reliable partner that provides the best IT solutions. Through our quality and hard work, we aim to become global.
What will you be doing?
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Playing a key role in backend development, troubleshooting, and helping shape the architecture of new features
- Working on development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Content management system development, deployment, and maintenance
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
Apply if you have:
Must have skills:
- 2-3 years designing/building Java backend applications
- Strong understanding of RESTful web service design
- Experience with server-side frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL preferred), and NoSQL systems
- Iterative development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with OAuth, security, and authentication
- Advanced software debugging and testing knowledge
Nice to have skills:
- Moderate skills integrating third party tools and solutions
- Experience with automation tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Ant, Maven
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with Cloud Computing Environment: Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong English skills: speaking + writing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Personal accountability
- Adaptability and versatility
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and optimal workload
- Support with individual professional development
- Knowledge sharing, paid trainings, certifications
- Employee referral program
- Team events
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work with talented and great people on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities
- FitPass/Private health insurance/English classes
*During the Covid-19 pandemic, please note that our offices completely meet all mandatory safety measures while there is an option for remote work for our teams.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV in English by 30th June, 2021 to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.