[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Zesium has already been involved in agritech projects where we successfully implemented solutions that we are proud of. With our broad experience, we were able to support a new concept of digitization for Nectar from Bačka Palanka, a top beverage company in Serbia.
Nectar is the only company in Serbia that manages the entire manufacturing circle from the initial contact with farmers to the final result: a wide aspect of high-quality beverages.
Besides being the leader in the market, Nectar still nourishes family spirit and positive team energy with their employees and partners – with 10 000 small farms where they pick the best fruit, Nectar has seen the opportunity to improve service for their partners and prove themselves to be THE market leader.
As Nectar continually innovates by strengthening their direct distributive network and caring for the top quality, our challenge was to digitize Nectar’s fruit supply chain.
Nectar Hektar is the software system enabling digitization of fruit supply between the farmers and the Nectar company. It consists of an Android mobile application created for farmers/legal entities, agronomists and a Web Admin panel created for the Nectar administrators.
- Digitize the process and reduce the volume of administration within the fruit supply process
- Enable easy and efficient communication between farmers and agronomists
- Create a support center for farmers
- Improve customers and partners’ satisfaction through personalization
- Enable data analysis for drawing reports, statistics, season expectations etc.
- Zesium developed an Android app for farmers/legal entities and Nectar agronomists. Both farmers and legal entities can perform all activities online (registration, login, purchase apply, e-logbooks, confirmation of contracts, origin validation etc.). Agronomists can monitor and respond to farmers’ requests through the app, search and filter data per specific criteria etc. thus facilitating the entire process.
- The Nectar Hektar app makes communication between farmers and Nectar agronomists quicker and easier. They can communicate via chat thus reducing time per each request and simplifying the contact process for farmers. The agronomists have the option to review farmers’ electronic logbooks and respond to their queries faster as log books provide valuable data on farmer crops’ fruit condition.
- The app itself is a support centre for farmers and enables Nectar administrators to monitor and take care of all users (farmers, agr. cooperatives, agronomists etc.). Admins have the ability to create dates for new seasons, confirm the fruit delivery, approve applications for registration or fruit supply and more. Agronomists can support farmers with relevant advising on the best agro technical measures, fruit protection and other related activities
- The app is helping farmers on relevant topics: best agritech measures, tips for fruit growing, pruning, protection etc. Getting insights from farmers’ records and communicating with them directly enables agronomists to personalize the service and create more meaningful relationships with their partners thus improving the overall satisfaction.
- The Web Admin panel enables Nectar to get insights into the data and perform a necessary analysis helping them to draw reports, create a specific season forecast (how much fruit to expect, which farmers applied and which farmers delivered the agreed material).
Zesium helped Nectar to bring their idea to life and develop the Nectar Hektar app – a response to their customers’ priceless support.
The application is a result of Nectar philosophy ‘It DOES matter’, where satisfaction of their partners and customers comes first.
Nectar company is consistent in following its leader’s vision and always thinks ahead – there are more plans for the Nectar Hektar app to grow further which Zesium will support with its extensive knowledge as ‘IT DOES MATTER’, as Nectar’s philosophy says.
Stay tuned for more updates on the Nectar Hektar app!
You have a question?
Book a free 60 min consultation!