We are looking for:
Medior iOS Developer
Novi Sad (with option for remote work)
Zesium mobile is a company with 18 years of experience in the software industry and we are accountable for over 120 successfully implemented projects for multiple international clients within various industries.
Our dedication is shaping software for the mobile future through innovation and creativity.
Knowledge, creativity and experience characterize Zesium. Our employees are highly educated individuals with valuable experience. We’re a reliable partner that provides the best IT solutions. Through our quality and hard work, we aim to become global.
What will you be doing?
- Building new or working on existing iOS application
- Working closely with designers and product managers to create rich and compelling features.
- Supporting sprint planning and sprint reviews
- Ensuring the quality, performance and reliability of applications
- Maintaining well-structured code
- Ability to identify and correct bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Supporting the team with code review
Apply if you have:
Must have skills:
- Proven iOS software development experience (2+ years)
- Good knowledge of Swift programing language
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVC, MVP, Delegation, Observer, Singleton)
- Experience with JSON and REST APIs
- Solid understanding of UI layout/rendering, memory management, threading
- Experience with CocoaPods/Swift Package Manager
- Full understanding of Application and UIViewController lifecycle
- Experience with Git
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with push notifications, in-app payments, sockets.
- Experience in Managing App Store account (release cycle, Test Flight, adding testers)
- Experience with software control management system (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Strong English skills: speaking + writing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Personal accountability
- Adaptability and versatility
What’s in it for you?
- Work on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- Knowledge sharing, mentoring program, certifications, trainings
- Flexible start of your working day
- Performance review twice a year
- Friendly atmosphere
- Employee referral program
- Additional holiday day per 2 years employment in Zesium
- Company gifts (births, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays..)
- Charity events participation
- Team events
- FitPass/Private health insurance/English classes
- Fresh seasonal fruits
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV in PDF by 30th April to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.