We are looking for:
Novi Sad (with option for remote work)
Zesium is a company with over 18 years of experience in the software industry – we are accountable for over 120 successfully implemented projects for multiple international clients within various industries.
Our key focus is developing tailor-made software products for our partners to efficiently resolve their business challenges.
Knowledge and creativity characterize Zesium as our employees are highly educated individuals with large-scale experience.
We’re your technical partner offering complete support with software solutions to improve your business processes.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for test and continuous integration systems (automated installation, maintenance) and provide support to developers
- Work in a team to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure
- Design and implement improvements and new functionality on the CI and testing infrastructure
- Help to increase the level of automation towards a continuous delivery approach
Apply if you have:
Must have skills:
- 2+ years experience in DevOps
- Strong scripting skills (Bash)
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools
- Knowledge of maintaining a CI/CD environments
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with automated environments, cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure)
Nice to have skills:
- Configuring web servers Nginx, Apache or IIS
- Configuring database servers (MySQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, Apache Cassandra)
- Knowledge in ELK stack
- Experience with Ruby and Python.
- Experience with infrastructure as code software such as Ansible
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Strong English skills: speaking + writing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Personal accountability
- Adaptability and versatility
What’s in it for you?
- Work on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- Knowledge sharing, mentoring program, conferences
- Flexible start of your working day
- Performance review twice a year
- Friendly atmosphere
- Employee referral program
- Additional free days based on your work experience
- Company gifts (births, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays..)
- Charity events participation
- Team events
- FitPass/Private health insurance/English classes
- Fresh seasonal fruits
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 3 February 2023.