Novi Sad (with option for remote work)
Zesium mobile is a company with over 17 years of experience in the software industry and we are accountable for over 120 successfully implemented projects for multiple international clients within various industries.
Our dedication is shaping software for the mobile future through innovation and creativity.
Knowledge, creativity and experience characterize Zesium. Our employees are highly educated individuals with valuable experience. We’re a reliable partner that provides the best IT solutions. Through our quality and hard work, we aim to become global.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for test and continuous integration systems (automated installation, maintenance) and provide support to developers
- Work in a team to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure
- Design and implement improvements and new functionality on the CI and testing infrastructure
- Help to increase the level of automation towards a continuous delivery approach
Apply if you have:
Must have skills:
- 2+ years experience in DevOps
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Ruby, Python etc.)
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools
- Knowledge of maintaining a CI/CD environments
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with automated environments, cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure)
Nice to have skills:
- Configuring web servers Nginx, Apache or IIS
- Configuring database servers (MySQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, Apache Cassandra)
- Knowledge in ELK stack
- Strong English skills: speaking + writing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Personal accountability
- Adaptability and versatility
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and optimal workload
- Support with individual professional development
- Knowledge sharing, paid trainings, certifications
- Employee referral program
- Team events
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work with talented and great people on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities
- FitPass/Private health insurance/English classes
*During the Covid-19 pandemic, please note that our offices completely meet all mandatory safety measures while there is an option for remote work for our teams.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV until 1st December, 2021 , to: email@example.com
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.