We are looking for:
Junior Java Developer
Novi Sad (with option for remote work)
Zesium mobile is a company with 18 years of experience in the software industry and we are accountable for over 120 successfully implemented projects for multiple international clients within various industries.
Our dedication is shaping software for the mobile future through innovation and creativity.
Knowledge, creativity and experience characterize Zesium. Our employees are highly educated individuals with valuable experience. We’re a reliable partner that provides the best IT solutions. Through our quality and hard work, we aim to become global.
What will you be doing?
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Playing a key role in backend development, troubleshooting, and helping shape the architecture of new features
- Working on development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Content management system development, deployment, and maintenance
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
Apply if you have:
Must have skills:
- 1-2 years designing/building Java backend applications
- Strong understanding of RESTful web service design
- Experience with server-side frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL preferred), and NoSQL systems
- Iterative development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with OAuth, security, and authentication
- Advanced software debugging and testing knowledge
Nice to have skills:
- Moderate skills integrating third party tools and solutions
- Experience with automation tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Ant, Maven
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with Cloud Computing Environment: Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong English skills: speaking + writing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Personal accountability
- Adaptability and versatility
What’s in it for you?
- Work on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- Knowledge sharing, mentoring program, certifications, trainings
- Flexible start of your working day
- Performance review twice a year
- Friendly atmosphere
- Employee referral program
- Additional holiday day per 2 years employment in Zesium
- Company gifts (births, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays..)
- Charity events participation
- Team events
- FitPass/Private health insurance/English classes
- Fresh seasonal fruits
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV in PDF by 31st May to: email@example.com
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.