Novi Sad (with option for remote work)
Zesium mobile is a company with over 15 years of experience in the software industry and we are accountable for over 120 successfully implemented projects for multiple international clients within various industries.
Our dedication is shaping software for the mobile future through innovation and creativity.
Knowledge, creativity and experience characterize Zesium. Our employees are highly educated individuals with valuable experience. We’re a reliable partner that provides the best IT solutions. Through our quality and hard work, we aim to become global.
What will you be doing?
You will be working on a great project, with a friendly and goal-oriented team (mix of mediors and seniors), and for a client that aims to change the betting industry on a global scale. We see you as an expert who has a thorough understanding of the development process, and someone who has a software architect mindset.
The project we work on is highly complex, and is advancing day after day. We would need you to be the architect for all frontend initiatives, who closely work and plan with the backend team.
We are sure that you will be making an impact by defining decisions that will boost the project, and follow the latest technologies and practices. We have a young and highly motivated frontend team, and we expect from you to guide them by assisting, code reviewing and passing knowledge.
Apply if you have:
Must have skills:
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- 1+ years of experience in Angular 2 and above (will be moving to Angular 12)
- Good knowledge of RxJs library
- Setting up the architecture of the project (component composition, atomic design, conventions, routing, interceptors, services)
- Good knowledge of English language (reading, writing, communication)
Nice to have skills:
- Good knowledge with bi-directional communication over network, message queuing, client side caching
- Knowledge of modern design patterns
- Good understanding of SOLID pattern
- Leadership skills
- Commitment and responsibility in teamwork
- Desire for improvement and learning
- Critical thinking
- Time management
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and optimal workload
- Support with individual professional development
- Knowledge sharing
- Employee referral program
- Team events
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work with talented and great people on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities
- FitPass/Private health insurance/English classes
*During the Covid-19 pandemic, please note that our offices completely meet all mandatory safety measures while there is an option for remote work for our teams.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV in English until 30th October, 2021 to: email@example.com
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.