We are looking for:
Medior Android developer
Novi Sad (with option for remote work)
Zesium is a company with over 18 years of experience in the software industry – we are accountable for over 120 successfully implemented projects for multiple international clients within various industries.
Our key focus is developing tailor-made software products for our partners to efficiently resolve their business challenges.
Knowledge and creativity characterize Zesium as our employees are highly educated individuals with large-scale experience.
We’re your technical partner offering complete support with software solutions to improve your business processes.
What will you be doing?
- Building new or working on existing Android application
- Working closely with designers and product managers to create rich and compelling features.
- Supporting sprint planning and sprint reviews
- Ensuring the quality, performance and reliability of applications
- Maintaining well-structured code
- Ability to identify and correct bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Supporting the team with code review
Apply if you have:
Must have skills:
- 3+ years of experience with mobile development
- Experience with Java/Kotlin
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, especially MVP/MVVM architecture patterns
- Experience with JSON and REST APIs
- Understanding of software design principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS)
- Understanding of Gradle
- Work in an Agile environment
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with Android Jetpack (Navigation, Hilt, Room,…)
- Familiarity with dependency injection using Dagger/Hilt
- Familiarity with Coroutines
- Strong English skills: speaking + writing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Personal accountability
- Adaptability and versatility
What’s in it for you?
- Work on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- Knowledge sharing, mentoring program, certifications, trainings
- Flexible start of your working day
- Performance review twice a year
- Friendly atmosphere
- Employee referral program
- Additional free days based on your work experience
- Company gifts (births, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays..)
- Charity events participation
- Team events
- FitPass/Private health insurance/English classes
- Fresh seasonal fruits
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 31 January 2023.