Apply if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with developing and implementing applications
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS.
- Experience in working with RESTful services
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience and knowledge of OOP concepts, SOLID principles, UML, design patterns and architectural concepts
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, Linter, etc.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Commitment and responsibility in teamwork and you are problem solver
- Good knowledge of English language (reading, writing, communication)
- Desire for improvement and learning
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and optimal workload
- Competitive salary
- Support with individual professional development
- In-house lectures, paid trainings, certifications
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work with talented and great people on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- Business travel opportunities
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities
- Free entry in many sports facilities – FitPass
Location: Novi Sad
*During the Covid-19 pandemic, please note that our offices completely meet all mandatory safety measures while there is an option for remote work for our teams.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile by 30 November 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.